In the fact, every year, thousands of coconut shells are discarded as waste or sent to landfill. The shells are normally discarded and burnt, release a huge amount of CO2 into our atmosphere.
Our coconut bowls come from Vietnam. Each bowl goes through a period of careful screening, a process of being cut, cleaned, dried, sanded and takes up to a day from start to finish by local Vietnamese artisans. Our products are high-quality, 100% handmade, and don't use any chemicals.
- HAND MADE:
- Food safe.
- Easy to clean.
- 100% organic.
- Finished with virgin coconut oil.
- No artificial glues or lacquers.
- Great for serving food like smoothie bowls, salads and snacks.
- SIZE : Each bowl has
- Diameter: 12 - 14 cm (5 - 6 inches).
- Average depth : 6 cm (2 inches).
- Volume : 500 - 700 ml (17 - 24 fl.oz.)
- Rinse straight after use.
- Hand- wash and don't expose your bowl to extreme heat, cold like microwave, oven or dishwasher.
- After washing, wipe clean and dry immediately.
- Handle with care, as they are natural, handmade, and maybe break.
Shoppable Instagram Posts