Coconut Bathroom Brush
With rubber wood, coconut husk and small steel bathroom brush for all your cleaning up needs. 100% plastic free and recyclable.
What is that?
Our products are one of the great cleaning up brush to replace your usual plastic brush or scourer with something that is natural, plastic-free and biodegradable than what you currently have today. The coconuts coir has natural anti-bacterial properties and works well with stubborn stains like coffee or tea residue. Best of all it is safe to use on your non-stick pots and pans.
The handle of this brush is made from rubber wood, Even better than that, it is “recycled” new wood from trees that have reached the end of their rubber production days and are being cut down anyway. The brush section is coconut coir, which is sustainable in Viet Nam. The brush secured to the easy to grip handle by stainless steel wire, which can be recycled.
Why should use that?
- Washing up is an area with handmade fibres
- This durable cleaning brush has good designed with a handle grip for getting into hard to reach places.
- Being non-scratch, it is great for non-stick pots and pans and safe on plates, dishes, glasses and stubborn tea stains on mugs.
- Plastic free.
- Brush measures approximately 23cm long.
- Rinse after each use and store in a dry place.
"Make cleaning work easier and time-saver - Choose Coconut Brush"
Shoppable Instagram Posts